A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rathmell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rathmell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rathmell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathmell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Rathmell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Rathmell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Rathmell practice?
- Dr. James Rathmell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rathmell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See South Burlington Anesthesiologists and South Burlington Pain Management Doctors.