Overall Review

4.8

December 4th, 2015
Courteous Staff?
I've always had respect for Dr. Rawlinson, as for his staff(well 1 or 2 of them), I'm not impressed! Imagine a receptionist trying to decipher your exam! A Registered Nurse isn't even legally allowed to do that yet one of the receptionists just did. I stopped her and explained that we'll leave that up to the Dr because that's who my insurance and I pay for services.

February 18th, 2015
Since the mid 70's I have been a client, back when Dr. Rawlinson was still "doing it all", including delivering babies who he may very well be treating to this day. Myself, I can't imagine ever finding another physician who could coordinate, as well as work with, all of my health needs and many other physicians. He is current on medical advances and respects traditional, natural, and spiritual aspects of treating every individual. Dr. Rawlinson has never walked away from a challenge and he has never hesitated to suggest consults with his peers when he thinks it might be helpful. 35 years ago, Fibromyalgia was another word for crazy, it didn't exist, he told after listening and hearing 14 words in particular told me about research being done on what was called Fibromyalgia, he never called me crazy. He is truly the total package; intelligent, caring, respectful and a human being beyond reproach who actually hears what you are saying. Thank you Dr. Rawlinson.

December 10th, 2009
As good as it gets.
Terrific Doctor & Human being. Has a "steel trap" intellect, "phototographic" memory, and wonderful "bedside" manner. He has been our family doctor for ~30 years. Could serve as a sports medicine physician also. Will come in on the weekends to help you if that's what you need.