Overall Review

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Razi took time to answer my questions and help me understand the condition I have and how to take care of it. I would recommend him to a friend or family member.

January 30th, 2015
Great Doc, but no longer at TGH Family Care Ctr Healthpark
I got to see this doctor only once, in late 2014. He was great. I was very happy to be treated by him. However, the staff he relied on to get a lot of detail work done (i.e., the people at TGH Family Care Center Healthpark) are about as close to completely incompetent as you can get. Then he up and left, on little more than two weeks' notice, and I have been left without any access to medical care. A little more notice would have been professional.

March 28th, 2012
Dr.razi,where are you working at now
DR.RAZI.wonderful andvery caring doctor.

November 7th, 2011
I tried to contact the doctor regarding questions about a prescription. I was treated very rudely by the office staff. My calls were never returned so I made an appt to see him. After waiting one hour in an exam room, I flagged down Dr. Razi in the hall. He seemed to be a bit confused as to who I was & did not make any reference to my chart (they do not seem to use computerized records here.) I explained the change I would like to make in a drug due to cost. He was not familiar with it and even asked me how to write the prescripion. He spent 5 minutes w/ me. I will not be returning.

May 19th, 2009
James Cyrus Razi
Dr Razi is by far the most wonderful doctor I have ever had or met in my lifetime. He is kind and knows his work and takes the time to know his patients. Ive been seeing him for the last 6 to 7 years and until that man retires or one of us dies he will be my doctor and someone I care very deeply for. He deserves a wonderful life because he gives his all trying to give us the best life he can give us. (us..meaning his patients).