A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ready:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ready, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ready graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Ready has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ready MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Ready practice?
- Dr. James Ready has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ready practices Internal Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists.