A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ready:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ready, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ready graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Ready has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ready accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan