A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reardon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reardon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Reardon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reardon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans