A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reardon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reardon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reardon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reardon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Reardon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Reardon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Reardon practice?
- Dr. James Reardon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reardon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.