A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reardon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reardon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reardon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reardon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Reardon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Reardon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Reardon practice?
- Dr. James Reardon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reardon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.