Dr. James Reardon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Reardon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

Got my knee replacement wrong and I am permanently disabled.

March 6th, 2017

Find some other doctor!

Was in and out before you knew that he was there. Didn't believe in physical therapy. He would talk about how many he had done right, but if something different happen, he was slow to treat. Believe that he doesn't care for his patients.

February 19th, 2016

First appointment felt very satisfied by his knowledge, even gave me his cell phone number to get results. All 8 of my other appointments, pre and post op were very rushed 5 minutes and out the door whether I was done or not. Never got satisfactory bedside manner. Excellent surgeon but not a good communicator. Try scheduling 15 patients in a morning instead of 50!

July 18th, 2015

in.......and out

I have no doubt he is a very skilled surgeon. However, I got to spend literally 5 minutes with him, try and process the info he related as he walked out the door and was left saying....."but, I have (a couple of questions--didn't get to say) as he walked out the door on his merry way. Sorry, not what I'm looking for. Oh, and I didn't get told to Google it. He wrote it down for me to look into in my free time.

January 8th, 2015

We are grateful for the absolutely positive experience with Northland Bone and Joint and Dr. James Reardon. The office staff was very helpful to schedule a timely appointment. The front desk staff were very friendly. We were seen promptly at our appointment time with no wait. Michelle measured my son for a brace. She demonstrated great expertise and answered all of our questions. Dr. Reardon's exam was thorough and we appreciated him reviewing the MRI with us. We were very pleased with the professionalism of Dr. Reardon and his staff. I would highly recommend Northland Bone and Joint and Dr. Reardon for anyone needing orthopedic care.

December 18th, 2014

I've had two knees replaced by Dr. Reardon. He's an excellent surgeon. That's the only reason I continue to see him, because he has terrible bedside manner. And when I visit him, he acts like he doesn't want to take any time with you. He's in a hurry and acts like you are annoying him if you ask him a question. He just wants to herd his patients in and out like cattle. It's a bummer, because he's such a good surgeon.

September 12th, 2014

Hip replacement

I had a hip replacement. He did good. But I'm waiting in his office for over an hour. And it don't know when I'll get in!!!!

August 31st, 2011

Dr. Reardon is a good doctor but he doesn't spend the time necessary to make patients feel comfortable. He actually told me to Google my injury rather than spending the time to explain it. TO me the comfort of having a doctor who makes you feel that he/she cares about you is worth it.

June 12th, 2017