A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rebik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rebik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebik graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Rebik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Rebik DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Rebik practice?
- Dr. James Rebik has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rebik practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Shawnee, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX.
See Shawnee Otolaryngologists.