Dr. James Rebik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rebik?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. James Rebik?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 10th, 2015

I saw Dr. Rebik due to recommendations by two other physicians to have my tonsils looked at. He scared me on the first visit because he immediately started talking about taking them out. He called me back personally that evening to tell me (my own paraphrasing) that he might have sounded too aggressive. We talked and decided on a course of action. His office is good to get me in quickly when I get sore throats. He spends time with patients.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.