A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Recht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Recht
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Recht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Recht, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Recht graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Recht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Taunton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mathew Recht MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James M. Recht practice?
- Dr. James Recht has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Recht practices Psychiatry near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Somerville Psychiatrists.