Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Redington
Dr. James Redington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs, VA, with another office in Hot Springs, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Redington is affiliated with Bath County Community Hospital, Bath County Community Hospital and Bath Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Redington has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. James Redington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs, VA.
Dr. Juliette Fontaine
Urgent Care Medicine, Family Medicine
Hot Springs, VA 0 mi24
Dr. Veronica Ortiz
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Hot Springs, VA 0 mi6
Dr. Jeffrey Mccray
Hot Springs, VA 0 mi10