Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Redmann
Dr. James Redmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA, with other offices in Metairie, LA and Lafayette, LA (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Redmann is affiliated with Tulane-Lakeside Hospital, Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge and Lakeview Regional Medical Center. Dr. Redmann has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Redmann has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Redmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.