Learn more about Dr. James Redmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Redmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redmann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Redmann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Redmann graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Redmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Glas Redmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Redmann practice?
- Dr. James Redmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Redmann practices Surgery near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Lafayette, LA.
See Slidell Surgeons.