Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Revised lap-band from 2001 from 2013 to the sleeve that's all I know show details Revised lap-band from 2001 from 2013 to the sleeve that's all I know
by Rosemary Allen on Jul 29th, 2015

Was going to have to a 45. Min wait for surgery then my surgeon said Dr. 0 was his partner . We're ready knock out woke up he came in at night ,,then discharged me on the phone and I wanted to go pelican park for a doggie Hippie contest but he said I don't see why not ..But it was only 5days from post up ..And my husband heard the conversation and said no way in your condition and I came home in bad weather a storm when I got discharged and I was sick for 2 months saw the NPT and was very low red blood count and found out Dr! L was his partner and he had no business was not on my insurance plan was scared because of dr. W why didn't M do it he saw me and walk away married to R So who the ....is 0 and what really happened every one went home with a package and

Gastric Sleeve Patient show details Gastric Sleeve Patient
Jul 21st, 2015

Dr. Redmann performed the gastric sleeve procedure on me last month. For a while I was a skeptic, but after meeting with me and addressing my concerns, j left feeling like it was a no brainer. This man's skill and talent is changing my life and I am so glad I found Dr. Redmann. You will not find anyone with as comforting of a bedside manner. I don't normally write reviews, though I often read them. Take my advice and call the Surgical Specialists of Louisiana!

male patent show details male patent
by Joseph M on Sep 11th, 2013

He saved my life with an emergency operation and removal of a septic gallbladder

Highly reccomend show details Highly reccomend
Nov 27th, 2012

I have reccomended Dr Redmann to two others besides being my Surgeon - one was a friend had the vertical sleeve - very satisfied - the other is my friend who is having the procedure on 11-29-2012 - very excited. I am one year from surgery 95 lbs lost Blood surgar -normal Type II Diab -gone Blood pressure - normal - no more pills waist from 46 to current 34 feel great would do again in a heart beat !

Jun 24th, 2011

I will recommend Dr. Redmann to everyone. He shows a real interest in his patients and makes you feel like a friend.