Dr. James Redmond MD Patient Reviews

September 8th, 2016
Bipolar
I like that he's accessible and attentive to my needs.

August 23rd, 2016
No waiting at all

September 22nd, 2015
All that matters to this guy is getting you into his practice where you are forced to come in to refill your prescriptions. He is as ineffective at getting to the core of a problem as you can possibly . He also has no problem depriving you of your meds when you run out and putting you in a vulnerable place.

February 20th, 2015
He put me on so many different mens at once that I couldn't function. He diagnosed me as bipolar but since visiting a different doctor I've been accurately diagnosed as depressed and take a single pill to stabilize my mood as oppose to the 6 medications he had me take, including Lithium, Seroquel, Ativan, Klonopin, and Sythroid to fix the problems with my thyroid that the mets were causing. He writes prescriptions at the drop of a hat so if that's what you're looking for, he's your guy. I was a confused overly dramatic female in my 20s who had some issues but he diagnosed me & prescribed me mens like I was psychotic.

June 27th, 2011
Dr. Redmond is very nice and very prompt. However, I feel that after a time, he pays less attention to his actual diagnosis and concentrates solely on the medications. It begins to feel as if you are just visiting him to get your medications filled, but there is no regard as to your progress or current state of mind. I do not feel as if the time and money spent at the appointments are justified. Again, I feel he is a good doctor, but maybe has gotten a little bored in his profession?

April 19th, 2010
Great doctor, cares a lot, not quick to give lots of unnecessary meds
I'va had awful luck with doctors being rude, quick to diagnose, and prescribing too many meds. Dr. Redmond is always willing to make room in his schedule to fit in appointments. I am never waiting in the waiting room for him to start. He's always on time. Very friendly and funny and his staff is very nice. He's open minded and genuinely interested in patient care. I know a couple patients who love him and have heard nothing negative.