A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Redula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Redula is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Redula, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Redula graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Redula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James King Redula MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Redula practice?
- Dr. James Redula has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Redula practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.