A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reece, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reece graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Reece has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reece accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Reece practice?
Dr. James Reece practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.