A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reed has 13 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Chinese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Reed MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Reed practice?
- Dr. James Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.