Dr. James Reeder Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Reeder Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Reeder Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Wait time was very s..

Wait time was very short. Dr. Reeder is always very interested in how things are going and has the best personality.

September 13th, 2016

It was great. Dr. Re..

It was great. Dr. Reeder is a great heart doctor, hope he never retires.

August 29th, 2016

My experience with D..

My experience with Dr. Reeder was very good. He is very easy to talk to. Everything was done in a timely fashion.

July 27th, 2016

Always top of our li..

Always top of our list! Feel totally confident with him and he has great personality and makes you feel good about the visit! Very lucky to have him North Iowa!! Rating from 1 to 10. He is a 20plus!

July 22nd, 2016

Yearly office visit...

Yearly office visit. Got results from recent stress test.

November 3rd, 2015

Good Care and Service

I met with Dr. Reeder for my annual cardiac visit/consultation. I had by-pass surgery in 2008. Everything went fine and I was very satisfied with the service and care.

August 11th, 2014

Professional

I had an appointment with Dr. Reeder for my bi-annual checkup. The nursing personnel was very professional in obtaining information prior to Dr. Reeder's visit. I'm always completely satisfied with the exam and advice given me.

May 8th, 2014

Great

I was at the Algona office to get the results of my echocardiogram. Everyone was very nice. Really like being able to see Dr. Reeder in Algona because I don't have to take extra time off of my job to get to my appointment.

April 17th, 2014

Great

The visit began with a check of vital signs and review of Medications with a nurse. Dr Reeder inquired if I had shortness of breathe and recent chest pains. My response was no. I inquired about my rashes and if he had a report from the dermatologist I had recently visited. Are the cause of my rashes the result of reaction to my heart medication? Should I go back on atorvastatin (Lipitor) that the dermatologist recommended I discontinue because of my rashes? Dr Reeder said no as long as I was taking daily aspirin. I forgot to inquire about my echo-cardiogram and blood tests taken a week earlier. After we left the exam room, I had to return to find out what my ejection fraction was from my visit the previous week with the echo experience. Dr. Reeder generously indicated he would come up with some more sample eliquis before my supply runs out in a couple of weeks. All in all, my visit was a positive experience.

December 18th, 2013

My treatment was very good. Dr Reeder is the best. I have great faith in him.

November 26th, 2013

Both the nurse and Dr. Reeder were very professional and answered all questions. Dr. Reeder explained my health problems to me and we discussed how he felt they should be treated. I was very satisfied with the office visit.