A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rees is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rees has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Rees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Rees practice?
- Dr. James Rees has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Rees practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Primary Care Doctors.