Learn more about Dr. James Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rees has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Rees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Rees practice?
- Dr. James Rees has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rees practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Primary Care Doctors.