Learn more about Dr. James Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rees, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rees has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Rees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Rees practice?
- Dr. James Rees has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rees practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Primary Care Doctors.