A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reeves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reeves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reeves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Reeves MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Reeves practice?
- Dr. James Reeves has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Reeves practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Hematologists, and Fort Myers Oncologists.