A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reggin, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reggin graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Reggin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reggin MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James Reggin practice?
- Dr. James Reggin has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Reggin practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Neurologists.