Overall Review

3.9

May 7th, 2015
Best doc ever!
I truly can't say enough wonderful things about this entire office. A well-run practice as seen by the punctuality of the docs. Dr. Reichheld might be the most attentive and genuine doc I personally have ever dealt with. He spoke to my 19 year old son with such a calm and cool demeanor that we felt at ease the entire visit. The state of the art record documentation he used to enter his notes into the record, while with us allowed us to double-check as he put it that we agreed with the information he entered and this was an extra guarantee that we understood the treatment plan. I look forward to seeing him again and that isn't usually the case for me or my son.

March 28th, 2012
Great Dr.
Dr. Reicheld (and his entire staff) are great. They made an uncomfortable procedure go smoothly.

December 22nd, 2011
after waiting over 1 hour in the examination room he came in with the wrong chart.A week later when I went for the colonoscopy he started the procedure before i was fully sedated very uncomfortable.

January 10th, 2011
Super, caring doctor
Perhaps nothing struck fear in me more than the thought of having a colonoscopy, bur Dr. Reichheld was awesome - smart, personable, and easy to speak ...

June 30th, 2010
Utter Failure to Communicate
Dr. Reicheld is a very gentle, and approachable person. He appears to have a decent skillset in his area of expertise. However, consistent communication breakdowns caused somewhere between him and his office staff cause him and his nurse practioneer to be highly unreliable. Simple requests by fax are routinely ignored or missed. Neither he nor his nurse practionioner ever return phone calls in person. Their patterns seems to be to have an office clerk return all calls. The office clerk calling will typically read a short uninformative piece of information from the doctor, and then have no ability to answer any related follow-up questions. asking a question will result in another call from this same person with a brief non-helpful answer from the doctor, and again no ability to aswer follow-up questions. In short, I particularly liked his manner in my initial visit, but manner alone cannot cure. Leaving my life in his hands seems to have been one of the poorest decisions of my life.

June 22nd, 2010
Caring doctor. Listens well and answered all my questions.
Caring doctor. Listens well and answered all my questions. Not as young as he looks. High-tech office and the staff were nice. Would recommend highly.

August 10th, 2009
Did not seem particularly interested in getting back to me. I left 3 messages over the course of two weeks and was finally called back by an associate. Don't expect responsive service from this office.