A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reingold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reingold graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reingold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lawrence Reingold MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Reingold practice?
- Dr. James Reingold has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reingold practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.