A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rellas, Cardiologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rellas
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rellas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rellas graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rellas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Rellas MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Rellas practice?
- Dr. James Rellas has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rellas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.