A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rellas, Cardiologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rellas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rellas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rellas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rellas graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rellas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Rellas MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Rellas practice?
- Dr. James Rellas has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rellas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.