A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Relle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Relle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Relle
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Relle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Relle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Relle graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Relle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Relle MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Relle practice?
- Dr. James Relle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Relle practices Urology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Urologists.