A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Relle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Relle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Relle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Relle graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Relle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Relle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Relle practice?
Dr. James Relle practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.