A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Renfro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Renfro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renfro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renfro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Renfro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Renfro graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Renfro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R James Renfro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R J. Renfro practice?
- Dr. R Renfro has 1 office location.
Dr. R Renfro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.