Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Renfroe
Dr. James Renfroe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gulf Breeze, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Renfroe is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. Dr. Renfroe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Renfroe has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. James Renfroe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulf Breeze, FL.
Dr. Sara Winchester
Child Neurology, Neurology, Psychiatry
Gulf Breeze, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Weldon Mauney III
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Gulf Breeze, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Mark Giovanini
Neurological Surgery, Aerospace Medicine, Neurology
Gulf Breeze, FL 0.72 mi26