Learn more about Dr. James Renne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Renne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Renne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renne graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Renne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Renne practice?
Dr. James Renne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Princeton, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.