A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Renne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Renne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Renne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renne graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Renne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Renne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Renne practice?
- Dr. James Renne has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Renne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.