A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Resk, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Resk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Resk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Resk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Resk practice?
Dr. James Resk practices Pediatrics near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Oregon City Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Resk, Dr. Jaime Resk, Dr. Santiago Resk, Dr. Jacques Resk