Dr. James Reus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Reus?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. James Reus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2015

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Reus for more than 16 years. Both of us have had several surgical procedures with Dr. Reus, we find him extremely kind, patient, and knowledgeable. His staff is very courteous. We stated seeing him after he saved my husbands life in 1999, we have remained with him because he cares and is dedicated.

December 21st, 2010

Excellent care from an experienced surgeon

I recently had my gallbladder removed by Dr. James Reus. I was able to get an appointment within 2 weeks, and surgery the week after, at my request. His office staff were kind to my children and me, and they were fierce in finding me an open surgery spot. Dr. Reus was kind as well, and carefully explained the procedure and any possible after effects. He made sure to focus on me and my concerns at the consultation, and did not leave until all my questions had been addressed. I would highly recommend Dr. Reus to anyone with surgical needs. He is calm, highly competent, experienced as a surgeon, and both easy to talk to and easy to understand. He and the office employees at "Surgical Associates" worked very hard to help me, and have certainly earned my respect and high opinion.

August 11th, 2017