A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reynolds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reynolds, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Precancerous Conditions
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reynolds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Reynolds MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. James Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reynolds practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.