A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Rheudasil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Rheudasil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Rheudasil, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Rheudasil graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rheudasil has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rheudasil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J M. Rheudasil practice?
Dr. J Rheudasil practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Greensboro, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Radiologists.