A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ricciardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ricciardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricciardi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ricciardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ricciardi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricciardi graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ricciardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Ricciardi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Ricciardi practice?
- Dr. James Ricciardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ricciardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Orthopedic Surgeons.