Dr. James Rice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rice?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Dr.Rice literally saved my life, had it not been for him I would not be here! I had a hysterectomy that didn't go well at all. The OB doctor damage my bladder. Dr.Rice, while on his way out of town was called in for this emergency surgery. It was said that he was the best that I could've gotten and I believe it .I was in the hospital a month and I underwent several surgeries during this time and Dr.Rice and his associates were amazing to me. I am currently still under his care and I am so grateful that he felt my case was more important than the trip he was about to go on! My situation has been really complicated and he's been there every step of the way!

September 4th, 2016

Caring and Comprehensive

I think that I wasn't too thrilled with Dr. Rice on one of my first visits over 10 years ago. Most likely because as a sufferer of kidney stones, I just couldn't understand why a thin, healthy, and fit person could be plagued by such pain and I really didn't understand why modern medicine couldn't do more. Fast forward to more recent visits and I see Dr. Rice as a compassionate and thorough doctor, who made me feel comfortable and talked to me and not DOWN to me.

May 20th, 2015

It took no time for him to find out what's wrong

May 9th, 2013

good experience

Dr Rice did my hydrodistension procedure. he spoke with my family while i was in recovery and also caught me before i left as i was probably leaving before i was suppose to. he sat down and explained what he found in a very informative manner. he was a pleasure as it was nice to see a smiling face when i was in recovery. I obtained relief from symptoms for about six months which is pretty normal with interstitial cystitis and i am seeing him again to have it repeated and also a midurethral sling procedure at same time i have every confidence in Dr Rice and I for one enjoy his bedside manner.

January 31st, 2013

Poor bedside manner. Spoke rudely and unprofessionally.

May 31st, 2012

Physician would not listen completely to concerns, questions, or even explain other treatment options. Nursing staff at the hospital stated his bedside manner was good one day / bad another. Unpredictable.

March 19th, 2017