Learn more about Dr. James Riddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Riddell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Riddell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Riddell MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Riddell practice?
- Dr. James Riddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Riddell practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.