A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridge
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridge graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Ridge MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Ridge practice?
- Dr. James Ridge has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ridge practices Anesthesiology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Anesthesiologists.