Learn more about Dr. James Ringler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ringler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ringler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringler graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ringler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ringler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Ringler practice?
Dr. James Ringler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.