Dr. James Riojas MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Kansas City, MO

4.7

March 30th, 2016
Best Dr. I have Found
Dr. Riojas delivered my daughter back in 2013 and I have continued to see him for annual well woman visits ever since. I can not give enough praise to Dr. Riojas and his staff! He is by far the best Dr. I have ever received treatment from. He has excellent bedside manner as is very thorough when discussing medical matters and listening to concerns. He generally cares for his patients. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Riojas for future pregnancies and other womanly related visits I may need.

January 18th, 2012
Riojas is it!!!
I used to go to this doctor forever before I became pregnant. It was sooo unfortunate that he works at North Kansas City Hopital. I would have stuck with him for many more years if he still worked with St. Lukes. Miss you Dr. Riojas! He is a talented doctor that puts you at ease. Please come back to St. Lukes!!!!

February 16th, 2009
The BEST Doctor
He is amazing doctor! He truely cares and listens. Dr.Riojas is one of a kind and I would recommened him to everyone. His bedside manner is professional yet caring and you can talk to him about anything. Also, all of the ladies in the front are so nice, they remember my name when I walk in which is really great! I will never switch doctors.

December 4th, 2008
Excellent doctor, excellent nurses, fantastic staff and facility. I have had multiple gynechological problems and felt that Dr. Riojas is extremely knowledgeable and has an awesome bedside manner while treating me. Highly recommended!