Dr. James Riojas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Riojas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017

Excellent Care Giver

Dr. Riojas did a hysterectomy and oophorectomy for me in May 2017. He did an excellent job explaining everything to me and fully answering all of my questions. He also proactively followed up with me before and after my surgery. I highly recommend him to any woman considering a Gynecologist. He is amazing! I wish I had found him years ago.

March 31st, 2016

Best Dr. I have Found

Dr. Riojas delivered my daughter back in 2013 and I have continued to see him for annual well woman visits ever since. I can not give enough praise to Dr. Riojas and his staff! He is by far the best Dr. I have ever received treatment from. He has excellent bedside manner as is very thorough when discussing medical matters and listening to concerns. He generally cares for his patients. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Riojas for future pregnancies and other womanly related visits I may need.

January 19th, 2012

Riojas is it!!!

I used to go to this doctor forever before I became pregnant. It was sooo unfortunate that he works at North Kansas City Hopital. I would have stuck with him for many more years if he still worked with St. Lukes. Miss you Dr. Riojas! He is a talented doctor that puts you at ease. Please come back to St. Lukes!!!!

February 16th, 2009

The BEST Doctor

He is amazing doctor! He truely cares and listens. Dr.Riojas is one of a kind and I would recommened him to everyone. His bedside manner is professional yet caring and you can talk to him about anything. Also, all of the ladies in the front are so nice, they remember my name when I walk in which is really great! I will never switch doctors.

December 4th, 2008

Excellent doctor, excellent nurses, fantastic staff and facility. I have had multiple gynechological problems and felt that Dr. Riojas is extremely knowledgeable and has an awesome bedside manner while treating me. Highly recommended!

February 25th, 2016