Learn more about Dr. James Riscoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Riscoe, Emergency Physician, Preventive Medicine, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Riscoe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riscoe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Riscoe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Cedar County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Riscoe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Riscoe practice?
- Dr. James Riscoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Riscoe practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, MO.
See Joplin Emergency Physicians.