Learn more about Dr. James Rittelmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rittelmeyer
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rittelmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rittelmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittelmeyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rittelmeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Rittelmeyer MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Rittelmeyer practice?
- Dr. James Rittelmeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rittelmeyer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Cardiologists.