A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rittelmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rittelmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittelmeyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rittelmeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rittelmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Rittelmeyer practice?
Dr. James Rittelmeyer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Charles Town, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Charles Town Internists and Charles Town Cardiologists.