A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rittelmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rittelmeyer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rittelmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rittelmeyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittelmeyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rittelmeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Rittelmeyer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Rittelmeyer practice?
- Dr. James Rittelmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rittelmeyer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.