Learn more about Dr. James Riviello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Riviello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Riviello, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Absence Epilepsy
- Brain Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Landau-Kleffner Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Tonic-Clonic Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Riviello graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Riviello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Riviello MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Riviello practice?
- Dr. James Riviello has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Riviello practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Boston, MA.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Neurologists.