Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Robb
Dr. James Robb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Robb is affiliated with St Mark'S Hospital and Intermountain Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. James Robb has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Robb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Scott Leckman
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.02 mi33
Dr. Benjamin Kim
Hematology and Oncology, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0.02 mi39
Dr. Erika Lloyd
Salt Lake City, UT 0.02 mi24