Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Dr. Roberson is excellent
He is very polite, responsive, LISTENS, explains clearly, efficient, effective, straightforward. I wish all of my doctors had his attributes.

June 9th, 2016
Miss Diagnose
Dr. Roberson is a good doctor ...but he had. Me thinking that I had SLE for months and I found out though a second option that I was miss diagnosed. Telling someone they have this terrible desease is really horrifying. I wouldn't recommend him.

June 9th, 2016
caring, listen and hear your concerns

March 25th, 2016
Nice guy but....
Nice guys but didn't diagnosis me properly. They also do not apparently have the latest and greatest in equipment.

November 23rd, 2015
Appoints too far in between
I like Dr. Roberson. His staff is excellent. I don't like the fact that I only see him every 3 months. Can't get earlier appointments. He orders blood work but takes 3 months to tell you results. My opinion the results could be good when taken and bad by the time you see him or visa versa.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Roberson is an exceptional physican and an excellent example of how a physican should represent them self. I first Dr. Roberson 20 years ago, when he first diagnosed my mother with lupus. I was impressed by his bedside manner then and I'm equally impressed now. He is very attentive, understanding and compassionate. He also takes the time to provide a detailed explanation of his patient's diagnosis and effortlessly works to create a treatment plan that meets their needs. Dr. Roberson is a RARE and PRECIOUS GEM and by far the BEST PHYSICIAN IN THE UNIVERSE. He demonstrates a positive and professional attitude and that same attitude is reflected by his infusion RN (Terry) and the entire office staff at the Lorton, VA facility.

October 16th, 2015
He's the BEST!!

May 12th, 2015
Dr Roberson was very knowledgeable and patient with me during my visit to the office. He responded to my phone call the same day and explained everything to me. His office staff was very courteous and helpful as well.

April 7th, 2015
Excellent physician! Would recommend to my friends!
Great physician. Spends the time to explain your diagnosis and you really feel that he cares about you and your health. You don't feel rushed either!

December 3rd, 2013
Absolute best doctor you will ever go to!
Dr. Roberson is an amazing doctor. I started seeing him when I was experiencing joint pain. Dr. Roberson diagnosed me with SLE and started treatment immediatly. He is compasionate and listens to what you have to say. I have never once felt like he was rushing through an appointment or not giving me the time I needed. Dr. Roberson truly cares about each and everyone of his patients. My SLE was very active and agressive when I started seeing Dr. Roberson and now I hardly have any symptons. Dr. Roberson dedicated his time to make sure that we worked together to develop a treatment plan that my body could handle. My only complaint is that Dr. Roberson wouldn't move down to Alabama when I did, so I could keep seeing him.

June 11th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Roberson, is a wonderful doctor. His bedside manners is what I like about him. His diagnosis and treatment is on point. He spends time with you and listens to your concerns. I am very impressed and happy that he's my doctor.

November 29th, 2012
Well worth the office wait
He is very professional, yet warm and easy to talk to. He is excellent with follow ups, and quick to respond to your call and/or questions. Excellent listener