Miss Diagnose show details Miss Diagnose
Jun 9th, 2016

Dr. Roberson is a good doctor ...but he had. Me thinking that I had SLE for months and I found out though a second option that I was miss diagnosed. Telling someone they have this terrible desease is really horrifying. I wouldn't recommend him.

Jun 9th, 2016

caring, listen and hear your concerns

Nice guy but.... show details Nice guy but....
Mar 25th, 2016

Nice guys but didn't diagnosis me properly. They also do not apparently have the latest and greatest in equipment.

Appoints too far in between show details Appoints too far in between
by Kim on Nov 23rd, 2015

I like Dr. Roberson. His staff is excellent. I don't like the fact that I only see him every 3 months. Can't get earlier appointments. He orders blood work but takes 3 months to tell you results. My opinion the results could be good when taken and bad by the time you see him or visa versa.

by Rolanda Brodie on Nov 9th, 2015

Dr. Roberson is an exceptional physican and an excellent example of how a physican should represent them self. I first Dr. Roberson 20 years ago, when he first diagnosed my mother with lupus. I was impressed by his bedside manner then and I'm equally impressed now. He is very attentive, understanding and compassionate. He also takes the time to provide a detailed explanation of his patient's diagnosis and effortlessly works to create a treatment plan that meets their needs. Dr. Roberson is a RARE and PRECIOUS GEM and by far the BEST PHYSICIAN IN THE UNIVERSE. He demonstrates a positive and professional attitude and that same attitude is reflected by his infusion RN (Terry) and the entire office staff at the Lorton, VA facility.

by L. Ellis on Oct 16th, 2015

He's the BEST!!

by Donna M Burke on May 12th, 2015

Dr Roberson was very knowledgeable and patient with me during my visit to the office. He responded to my phone call the same day and explained everything to me. His office staff was very courteous and helpful as well.

Excellent physician! Would recommend to my friends! show details Excellent physician! Would recommend to my friends!
by Jackie R on Apr 7th, 2015

Great physician. Spends the time to explain your diagnosis and you really feel that he cares about you and your health. You don't feel rushed either!

Absolute best doctor you will ever go to! show details Absolute best doctor you will ever go to!
by Amy C on Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Roberson is an amazing doctor. I started seeing him when I was experiencing joint pain. Dr. Roberson diagnosed me with SLE and started treatment immediatly. He is compasionate and listens to what you have to say. I have never once felt like he was rushing through an appointment or not giving me the time I needed. Dr. Roberson truly cares about each and everyone of his patients. My SLE was very active and agressive when I started seeing Dr. Roberson and now I hardly have any symptons. Dr. Roberson dedicated his time to make sure that we worked together to develop a treatment plan that my body could handle. My only complaint is that Dr. Roberson wouldn't move down to Alabama when I did, so I could keep seeing him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by DED on Jun 11th, 2013

Dr. Roberson, is a wonderful doctor. His bedside manners is what I like about him. His diagnosis and treatment is on point. He spends time with you and listens to your concerns. I am very impressed and happy that he's my doctor.

Well worth the office wait show details Well worth the office wait
Nov 29th, 2012

He is very professional, yet warm and easy to talk to. He is excellent with follow ups, and quick to respond to your call and/or questions. Excellent listener

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr Roberson is a very good doctor. He is patient and professional and has a great bedside manner.

My Doctor Is The Best show details My Doctor Is The Best
Jul 24th, 2012

Thank you, Dr. Roberson!!!!!!!

Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Roberson is a kind and caring physician. He is thorough and is not satisfied unless you understand completely the approach he will take to address your problems. He's the best!!

Jul 2nd, 2010

My rheumatologist retired and referred me to Dr. Roberson and I have the highest regard for Dr. Roberson, his knowledge and professionalism in diagnosing me and just the overall office visit is excellent!!!!! What a blessing

by Althea C. Kearney on Jun 16th, 2010

Althea C. KearneyI have been a patient of Dr. Roberson formore than a year. I was recommended by my God-daughter, Robin Bruton. Dr. Roberson is an excellent Doctor. He is so easy to talk with and to ask questions about your conditions. He is very courteous, very concerns about your illness and always follow up with test results, etc. I have recommended him to several family members.

He's the best in his field show details He's the best in his field
by Paula Dean Settles on Nov 3rd, 2009

He cared for my mom and he cares for me as well. He has a wonderful, comforting manner and you really don't mind the wait because when it's your turn he spends as much time as you need. I just wish he hadn't moved from Providence! That location was so convenient. But now, I guess more patients get to see him.