Rheumatologist

8926 Woodyard Rd
Ste 602
Clinton, MD 20735
301-856-1682
Locations and availability (4)

|  Absolute best doctor you will ever go to!  |  show details
by Amy C on Dec 3rd, 2013

Dr. Roberson is an amazing doctor. I started seeing him when I was experiencing joint pain. Dr. Roberson diagnosed me with SLE and started treatment immediatly. He is compasionate and listens to what you have to say. I have never once felt like he was rushing through an appointment or not giving me the time I needed. Dr. Roberson truly cares about each and everyone of his patients. My SLE was very active and agressive when I started seeing Dr. Roberson and now I hardly have any symptons. Dr. Roberson dedicated his time to make sure that we worked together to develop a treatment plan that my body could handle. My only complaint is that Dr. Roberson wouldn't move down to Alabama when I did, so I could keep seeing him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by DED on Jun 11th, 2013

Dr. Roberson, is a wonderful doctor. His bedside manners is what I like about him. His diagnosis and treatment is on point. He spends time with you and listens to your concerns. I am very impressed and happy that he's my doctor.

|  Well worth the office wait  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

He is very professional, yet warm and easy to talk to. He is excellent with follow ups, and quick to respond to your call and/or questions. Excellent listener

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr Roberson is a very good doctor. He is patient and professional and has a great bedside manner.

|  My Doctor Is The Best  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Thank you, Dr. Roberson!!!!!!!

|  The Best Dr. Ever  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Roberson is the BEST! Hands Down. He takes his time with each and every patient (that's why the wait is long) but I wouldn't have it any other way!He listens to you, he takes his time when examining you,he suggest what can be done and allows you and your family along with him to make choices that will work for you as well as keep you comfortable. I remember my first visited him, he knew right away that I had one of two things and not RA, which I had been refered to him for, just by me giving him my history. When the lab work came back he was correct. I was so impressed and amazed at this wonderful Dr.Jacqueline Royster

Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Roberson is a kind and caring physician. He is thorough and is not satisfied unless you understand completely the approach he will take to address your problems. He's the best!!

Jul 2nd, 2010

My rheumatologist retired and referred me to Dr. Roberson and I have the highest regard for Dr. Roberson, his knowledge and professionalism in diagnosing me and just the overall office visit is excellent!!!!! What a blessing

by Althea C. Kearney on Jun 16th, 2010

Althea C. KearneyI have been a patient of Dr. Roberson formore than a year. I was recommended by my God-daughter, Robin Bruton. Dr. Roberson is an excellent Doctor. He is so easy to talk with and to ask questions about your conditions. He is very courteous, very concerns about your illness and always follow up with test results, etc. I have recommended him to several family members.

|  He's the best in his field  |  show details
by Paula Dean Settles on Nov 3rd, 2009

He cared for my mom and he cares for me as well. He has a wonderful, comforting manner and you really don't mind the wait because when it's your turn he spends as much time as you need. I just wish he hadn't moved from Providence! That location was so convenient. But now, I guess more patients get to see him.