Learn more about Dr. James Robey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robey, Surgeon, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Robey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Woodward Robey MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Robey practice?
- Dr. James Robey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robey practices Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.