A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robusto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robusto
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robusto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robusto, FAAFP, MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robusto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Robusto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Rappahannock General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Robusto FAAFP, MBA, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Robusto practice?
- Dr. James Robusto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robusto practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.