A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robusto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robusto
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Robusto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robusto, FAAFP, MBA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robusto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Robusto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Rappahannock General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Robusto FAAFP, MBA, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Robusto practice?
- Dr. James Robusto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robusto practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.