Dr. James Rocco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Rocco?

May 20th, 2016

Dr. Rocco helped us through some very difficult times. His care his expertise and his dedication to his patients is unsurpassed. We are fortunate and blessed to have him for Dr.

August 22nd, 2012

Terrific Doctor & Surgeon

He operated on me for salivary gland cancer of the upper palate at Mass Eye & Ear Infirmary. He is extremely professional and answered all of our questions without us feeling rushed. Previous doctors had proposed much more drastic surgery, which he felt I didnt need at that time. I can not tell you how pleased I am, that one of my friends dealing with Head & Neck Cancer recommended him to me. During the recovery when something did not make sense to him he immediately got other cancer specialist involved to make sure he didnt miss something. I am now cancer free with a lot less surgery then the first doctors wanted to do, I absolutely recommend Dr. Rocco for anyone who is facing head & neck cancer.

July 27th, 2011

Dr. Rocco is a Genius!

Dr. Rocco removed an extremely large tumor from my wife's neck that other Dr.'s refused to even attempt due to the amount of facial nerves surrounding it. He was honest with us before the surgery that there was an increased risk of some nerve damage due to the size of the tumor and it's location but did so in a caring and thoughful way that made us confident that he was the best man for the job. After the surgery he immediately called me in the waiting room and told me it was one of the largest tumors he had ever removed but he felt confident that he had minimized the chance of any nerve damage. He was correct as within a very short time it appeared as if the tumor was not even there to begin with! There is no difference in her facial movement and the scar has healed so well that after about 9 months it is not even noticible to the eye! Simply Stated Dr, Rocco is a Fantastic Surgeon! He turned a scary situation for our family into a story we tell others about with joy due to the amazing results he delivered.

July 25th, 2016