Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Roche
Dr. James Roche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Roche is affiliated with Regional Hospital of Scranton, Moses Taylor Hospital and Geisinger Community Medical Center. Dr. Roche has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Roche has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Roche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.
Dr. John Kutz
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Scranton, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Joseph Bannon
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Scranton, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Kristine Kelley
Legal Medicine, General Surgery
Scranton, PA 0 mi33