A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rochester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rochester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rochester, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochester graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rochester has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Rochester MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Rochester practice?
- Dr. James Rochester has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rochester practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.