A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rodgers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rodgers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L MD Rodgers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. James Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rodgers practices Emergency Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Emergency Physicians.