Learn more about Dr. James Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rodgers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rodgers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rodgers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L MD Rodgers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. James Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rodgers practices Emergency Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Emergency Physicians.