Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Roe
Dr. James Roe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Roe is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Garfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Roe has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Roe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Ashraf Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Maria Brenneisen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Glenn Hatfield
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39