Dr. James Roller MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Columbia, MO

August 3rd, 2015
Great Service
Great service by an obviously talented medical professional.

January 23rd, 2015
Perhaps the best doctor I've ever met in any field
Dr. Roller probably saved my life. He is a serious scientist who cares about his patients. He saw me almost immediately and followed up with me regularly. I was surprised at how often he called to check on me. He also called my other doctors to discuss my case. His office is incredibly professional and his nurse and receptionist are also kind, quick, and professional. You won't find an office full of skin lotions and cosmetics. He's wonderfully old school DOCTOR of dermatology. I've never met a doctor like him in any specialty. I've never felt that someone cared so much. When the ER nurse said in a snarky way, "You're telling me your DERMATOLOGIST sent you to the ER?" I nearly slapped her. He just didn't stop calling and urging me to go in. That trip to the ER was the beginning of my healing.

December 22nd, 2014
Dr. Roller is an excellent dermatologist, not interested in selling you his fancy or expensive skin care products. His experience is unparalleled in central Missouri.

June 5th, 2013
He's the best
He is very thorough, his diagnoses are always accurate and he's very caring, and follows up every time. I won't go to anyone else. He's friendly and he takes what you say very seriously. He discovered an allergy that I have that less than 1% of the population has and he didn't cost me hundreds to do it. I respect his abilities very very much!

November 23rd, 2011
Great Doc, horrible secretary
I love Dr. Roller, but the girl that checks you in is extremely rude and never smiles and acts like you are bothering her like she hates her job and every patient that comes through the door. Makes me want to switch doctors!

August 29th, 2011
I had a couple of skin issues as a teenager and even if I were seeing Dr. Roller for only one of the issues, he would always ask and check up on the other issue. My father also went to him and after I did not have to see Dr. Roller anymore, he would always ask my father how I was doing. He is very personable and he made me feel comfortable in uncomfortable situations. He is an absolutely great doctor!

February 27th, 2011
Very Professional and especially knowledgeable
I have used Dr. Roller for fifteen years and he is always right on with his diagnosis and treatment. He is friendly and funny. He just doesn't have the phoney affect with excessive smiles and grins. He is always appropriate in his mannerism.